I told you all I had some exciting news to report. Well, here it is!… FindingFlabuless, in conjunction with Lipton Diet White Tea and Flabuless’s new website DownsizeTV are excited to announce the Lipton Win-A-Bike Competition.
Lipton’s diet white tea is not only a yummy and refreshing thirst quencher on a hot smoldering day but is also good for you because it is rich in protective antioxidants. Now, I don’t usually like diet drinks…they are usually too bland for my overactive taste buds…however, I was pleasantly surprised when I tried the Peach Papaya flavour though it was subtle and smooth in flavour it hit my palate with a punch and left a pleasant and refreshing after taste which is always a good sign in a diet drink. You guys know me…I wouldn’t blog about something that I don’t believe in but this is such a great product that I was ecstatic when Lipton approached me to run this competition for all my readers. So without further or do…here is how you can enter:
There are a number of things you can do to enter this competition actually…
2. You can register at downsizeTV and submit your first video cast (which can be streamed in from any of the major video servers such as youtube, revver, bliptv etc) video blogging about your weight-loss or health and fitness journey and why you need the bike and deserve to win- that would be worth 5 entries. *make sure you submit it under the ‘Lipton Win a Bike’ Category.
3 You could do both of the above for the full 7 entries into the competition.
4. And as a bonus, on the downsizeTV site people can rate your video and the 3 top rated entry videos will get 10 bonus entries, 6 bonus entries and 4 bonus entries respectively from highest to lowest…so for maximum chance at winning the bike get as many people to register on the downsizeTV site, and rate your video entry, as possible.
This competition will run for 4 weeks and the winner will be drawn at 8pm NZST on the 6th of June I will be video casting this event for everyone to see. Please note-it is ONLY open to US residents. The total prize package will include:
- a Lipton branded Fuji Crosstown 2.0 bike
- 5 coupons for a free 1.5 Liter Bottle of Lipton White Iced Tea
- $75 check for professional bike assembly
Be sure to write comments below this post so that I am aware of your entries and submissions into this competition so that I can check and keep records. Any questions just holler…I hope this will be an interactive and exciting time for us all. I wish you all good luck! and look forward to receiving your entries!
Disclaimer: The Pepsi/Lipton Partnership will provide a check for $75.00 to be used for professional assembly of all Lipton Fuji bicycles awarded. Neither Pepsi Co. nor Unilever is liable for any injuries, damages or accidents that may result from the receipt, assembly or use of this bicycle.